Thursday, April 18, 2013

Estrella Del Norte Vineyard in Santa Fe, New Mexico

A few miles north of Santa Fe lies Estrella Del Norte Vineyard, a quaint winery with a rich taste.  Richard and Eileen Reinders opened Estrella Del Norte in 2007 and have enjoyed the "fruits of their labor" ever since. A few months ago Valynne Bernetich of Portland, Oregan joined their team.  On Friday April 12, 2013, as part of my social documentary class, I was lucky enough to meet Richard, Eileen and Valynne.  My fellow photojournalists, Jennifer Sasser and Angela Johnson, and I also got to taste the plethora of wines they offer! 







PHOTOS NOT FOR SALE.

To view more of my photos please visit my website www.ash-photographs.com or email ashley.hattle@gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment